So every once in a while there is this game played on the radio station I listen to and it’s called “What’s Normal?” Basically the host comes up with like 5 everyday things that he does asks the listeners to call in and tell him the way they do things. So I figured it might be fun to do this blog style. So here goes. I will list 5 things everyday things. The way I do things will be in Bold. In the comments you write what you do then at the end of the day we will be able to determine what is normal.
1. Take a Shower before bed or In the Morning?
2. Brush you teeth before bed, in the morning or both?
3. Listen to Music on the way to work in the morning, talk radio, or no radio?
4. Eat breakfast in the morning or wait till lunch?
5. Cream and sugar, black coffee, don’t drink coffee?
Leave what you do in the comments so we can find out what’s normal.