Top 5 Songs Of The Week.
Here we go again. It felt like Friday would never come.
5. “Trapped In The Drive Thru” By Weird Al. I heared this for the first time on Ragamuffin Soul’s blog. He has the video up. I laughed so hard I think I pulled something. I guess because this happens to me and Bec all the time. We can never figure out what to eat.
4. “The Way You Think Of Me” By Renovadio. Great stuff from my buddy Blake. You guys should really check them out. The Mud Puppy and I don’t Tout them just because he’s our friend. He’s actually good.
3. “37mm” By AFI. Don’t know why but this song is great stuff.
2. “Not An Angel” By City Sleeps. Good stuff for a Myspace band.
1. Stop what you are doing and go here. Number 1 is “First Time” By Lifehouse! It’s their first single off their new record “Who We Are” dropping June 26th, 2007. I can’t wait for this CD! Also the wife and I are going to see them in Aug with the Goo Goo Dolls. Good stuff.
As always post ’em up!