Top 5 Songs Of The Week.
It’s time once again for the Top 5 songs of the week.
5. “Not Enough” By Our Lady Peace. This song is a little old but it’s one that I have revisited when I accidentally figured out how to play it while rehearsing for Sunday. Powerful song. The live version is really great.
4. “Look to the Sky” By Train. Really great song. Russ and I heard this while eating at Applebee’s coming back from Chicago. This song could totally be done on a Sunday morning.
3. “Somewhere In Between” By Lifehouse. This is off their first CD. One of their greatest songs.
2. “Good Enough” By Lifehouse. Thanks to Aaron for pointing me in this songs direction. Apparently it’s in the movie “The Wild”. Just another great Lifehouse song.
1. “Cupids Chokehold” By. Gym Class Heros. Pretty interesting song. You’d have to hear it to know what I mean. It’s one of those songs that once you hear it it gets in your head.
As always post your top 5