Top 5 Songs Of The Week.
It’s time now for the Top 5 songs of the week.
5. “The Guide” By Borne. This is the free song of the week on iTunes. Well worth it because anything free is worth saving up for.
4. “Shine On” By Need To Breath. This is a great song and the singer does an excellent John Meyer impression
3. “Can’t You Hear Me Knocking?” The Rolling Stones. Probably the best intro to a song known to man (Besides Smells Like Teen Spirit or Sweet Child Of Mine). I first heard it in the Movie Blow. Awesome song.
2. “Where Is My Mind” By The Pixies. This song I listened to constantly while in college. I was often wondering where my mind was at 4am while assembling a 50 page book I designed when my printer runs out of ink! Also at the end of Fight Club.
1. “Never Let Go” By Matt Redman. This is a awesome song and I get to play it this Sunday as a part of our worship. Very exciting.
Well that’s the list. As always post your 5 of the week.