5 things you didn’t know about me.
So I got tagged by Russ to post 5 things you may not know about me. So here is my list in no particular order.
1. I lived in Kenya Africa with my Uncle Joel for a month. It was probably one of the most awesome experiences I have ever been a part of. It really makes you see how lucky you are to live in America. Kenya is a beautiful country. I was lucky enough to spend 4 days in the Mara with my Uncle seeing first hand some of the most amazing animals in the world.
2. I married my wife Becca after dating for 9 years. It’s true we were together non-stop with no break-ups since the 9th grade. I’ve always known that she was the one. I didn’t need to look anywhere else!
3. When I was in first grade I wanted to become a Doctor because my name meant healer. I hope that God can one day gift me with the power to still heal people without becoming a doctor.
4. Drinking Mountain Dew from the bottle gives me anxiety. I think it’s because while I was in school I would always drink Mountain Dew in every class. I suffered from a lot of anxiety while I was in school and now I think my mind has made that association. It’s weird though, only from the bottle. If I pour it into a cup I’m fine.
5. My guilty pleasure is romantic comedies. For some reason they don’t bother me as long as they are well done. I’ve pretty much seen/own them all. Please don’t tell anyone.